Okay, okay I just can't resist doing another gifts post! 

I'm going a bit Christmas mad and keep finding the most beautiful things. 

I should really have more presents organised by now but I'll get there in the end! I've managed to compile everything I need to get from here (Spain) to take back and the rest will be bought online or in the UK. (sounds more planned than it is hah)


So I'm going to post my favourite things and then my foraging adventure with Joe!



I don't know anyone who doesn't love cute animals! 
So you better love this lot!




  1. To do list by boygirlparty from Etsy for $8 (£5.24)
  2. Little fox calender by Gingiber from Etsy for $21 (£13.74)
  3. Bird chalkboard from Urban Outfitters for £12.00
  4. Sleeping fox locket by birdsoforegon from Etsy for $32.50 (£21.27)
  5. Brown Bear head wall hangin by Herman Marie from Etsy for $40 (£26.18)
  6. Rabbit slippers with fluffy tail from Urban Outfitters for £7.00 In the sale! (Other animals available)
  7. Paper Elephant garland by Artsdelight from Etsy for $6.25 (£4.09)
  8. Illustrated bear brooch from Not On The High Street for £8.00
  9. Cooperative racoon cardigan from Urban Outfitters for £55.00
  10. Collecting wood screen print by nicholasfrith from Etsy for £35.00
  11. Bear Illustration jumper for women from Not On The High Street for £43.00 (T-shirts and Men's available too)
  12. Holiday reindeer plush by Gingiber from Etsy for $18.50 (£12.11)




Who can say they don't love a bit of face fuzz?
Everyone's gone Moustache mental recently so I've cobbled together a collection of my favourite facial hair inspired gifts that are on the market.


  1. Munchstache cookie cutters from Firebox for £7.99
  2. Moustache wine glass charms by AWineTwist from Etsy for $12 (£7.85)
  3. Hand painted false nails by truelovewayvintage from Etsy for $12 (£7.85)
  4. Moustache plasters from Urban Outfitters for £8.00
  5. Moustache pillow cases from Urban Outfitters for £30.00
  6. Large chalkboard moustache by TheSquareNail from Etsy for $39 (£25.52)
  7. Mr. Moustache tote bag by sirenaconjersey from Etsy for £14.10
  8. Little moustache gift box by theinklingsofttess from Folksy for £4.00
  9. Moustache egg cosy by Colette Moscrop from Folksy for £4.50
  10. Bonjour moustache rug from Urban Outfitters for £12.00
  11. Moustache necklace from Etsy for $15 (£9.82)
  12. Moustache Watch from Urban Outfitters for £28.00
  13. Moustache ring (sterling silver) by littlebirdlove from Etsy for $40 (£26.18)
  14. Moustache gentleman straws by LibbyLooParties from Etsy




My Foraging walk with Joe and Dotty!



Originally this started out as a nice long walk but turned into a foraging frenzy! 
We found oodles of wild rosemary growing all over the place and I got so bloomin' excited. We were lucky too, as Joe had asked me to make him a roast dinner, as his anniversary tea, and I really needed some rosemary for the chicken and the roast potatoes.
I also found some lovely pinecones to decorate the house with for Christmas and some nice acorns (I'm yet undecided for their use!)


Rememer you HAVE to wash and soak the rosemary so that you don't end up eat animal wee with your roast potatoes (wild rosemary only of course!)



The flowers I got for our 1 year Anniversary! I'm an extremely lucky girl! 



Well that's it for now, thank you as ever my lovlies for reading.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!